Valerian Root -Valeriana officinalis
- During times when you are struggling to get to sleep or stay asleep
- May be helpful with tension headaches and painful periods
- May help to reduce feelings of anxiety and irritability
- Supportive during times of emotional stress
- May help with panic attacks and low mood
- Mild sedative
- Essential Oils
- Valerenic acid and derivatives
Insomnia: 2-7ml in a small amount of water or juice before bed
Anxiety: 2.5 ml x2 daily with a small amount of water or juice
Valerian Root is in the form a herbal tincuture.
There is a small percentage of people who take Valerian and can find it has a stimulating effect (instead of a calming and sedating effect).
Caution with other nervous system depressants